[xiph-rtp] drafts updated

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Wed Dec 7 04:32:34 PST 2005

I updated both drafts with some changes in the SDP sections and a new
section about Well Known Configurations as it was requested during the
ietf meeting.

I was not quite sure about having WKC in vorbis-rtp and Mike Smith
pointed that in his opinion that feature, if widely used, would result
in badly produced vorbis and thus damage the vorbis reputation for
quality, if isn't so much used has no point in being there.

He is right since using other out of band delivery methods that provide
a single file would have the same result, more or less.

If nobody has strong opinion against the removal of this section for
vorbis, I'd either remove it completely.

I'd like to have feedback about those changes before committing them.

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero