[xiph-rtp] theora-rtp draft updated

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Sat Dec 3 03:34:53 PST 2005

The updates are available in the svn[1], changes:

- Added the Well Known Configuration section, I tried to keep it simple,
I could work for certain specific tasks, I'm quite sure that isn't that
useful for Vorbis so it's there for now.

- Offer/Answer section updated, again, it looks much more useful for
theora and not for vorbis given the different usage they should have or
at least I got feedback.

Roadmap:

- Improve it a bit more during this weekend, if nobody is against the
current status I'll submit it to ietf and in the mean time I'll updated
the vorbis draft and send it too.

- Spend the rest of the week making sure that the current
implementations are working as the drafts are telling.

- Once the drafts are committed I'll start asking about
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-mmusic-sdp-codec-param-00.txt

Since it could be useful for all the xiph codecs on rtp.

Please tell me if there anything wrong before I commit them.

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero