[xiph-rtp] Re: Speex -02 feedback and m bit question.

Thu Apr 14 15:14:36 PDT 2005

Hi,

I haven't see the thread on the avt list, can you send me the link?

I'm not sure how the CNG is supposed to work. What I called cng in the
current draft is only about doing cng in the case of discontinuous
transmission (perhaps it could be renamed dtx_cng), so that when no
packets are sent, the decoder knows whether it should generate comfort
noise or just put zeros.

I don't know what the p bit is, so I can't comment on it. Same about the
"ITU related text".

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Universite de Sherbrooke