[Vorbis] Vorbis encoding at half speed

IHARA Hiroka ihara_h at live.jp
Tue Jan 3 23:51:50 UTC 2017

Hello Ross,

The attachment appears at least to me as a valid monaural Vorbis audio.

It says in its header that there is only one audio channel, no stereo
mapping is in use, and there is only one audio vector per frame.

Actually it does not sound well, in a way that makes me wonder if two
channels are unexpectedly merged into one... (thus it might sound like
half-speed)

I guess there is something wrong with the encoder setting you are using,
or with the original stream to be transcoded.

You might want to supply more pieces of information which you think are
relevant to the transcoding process (original stream, encoder settings
and so on).

Regards,

Hiroka

--

Hiroka IHARA

Department of Information and Communication Engineering, The University
of Tokyo

ihara_h at live.jp