[Vorbis] Release planning for vorbis-tools

Mario Blättermann mario.blaettermann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:26:40 PDT 2014

Am 10.03.2014 22:13, schrieb Ralph Giles:
> On 2014-03-10 2:02 PM, Mario Blättermann wrote:
>
>> the latest release of vorbis-tools was almost four years ago. Are there
>> any plans to release a new version?
>
> I'm happy to push a new release if that's helpful. Don't have much time
> to go looking for patches in merge though. Send patches here for
> integration?
>
> There are a number of small fixes on trunk, so we certainly should
> release those if nothing else.
>
>  -r

In the first instance, I point to the translations which have been
arrived in the meantime. It's somewhat annoying for translators to see
their work rest in peace for such a long time. Would be nice if there
would be a new version soon.

The mentioned feature which makes man pages translatable can wait for a
future release. I'll contact the po4a folks to ask for help with setting
this up.

Best Regards,
Mario