[Vorbis] need help

Rebecca Sager rsager at music.org
Tue Apr 8 04:43:50 PDT 2014

Dear Vorbis folks,

I use a 64bit MacBookPro, have installed the XiphQT to Library/Components as instructions say.
I have set iTunes to accept 32 bit as instruction say.

Using Safari, on a page (in Wikipedia), when I click on “Play”, a new tab/browser window opens and I get the message:  “Missing Plug-In”.  The url of the page where I get the “Missing Plug-In” message is:  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2a/Just_major_third_on_C.mid

Would you please tell me what other steps I need to take to be able to play this audio example?

Many thanks,
Rebecca