[Vorbis] What's the value range of float samples?

Joost van Dongen joost at ronimo-games.com
Thu Jan 10 08:17:27 PST 2013

We had audible problems with this in both Swords & Soldiers and
Awesomenauts. As Paul suggested, we worked around it by simply multiplying
all our samples to get them back in the -1,1 range. We multiply by
something like 0.9 or 0.99, don't remember the number exactly.

Greetz,
Joost

-
Joost van Dongen