[Vorbis] Ogg Vorbis for internet explorer 9

informalibre contact at informalibre.fr
Sat May 7 02:36:09 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a plugin for internet explorer 9 so
that it supports playback of Ogg Vorbis files.

In fact, I'm devellop a media site, and I use the tag <audio>. Since I
want to promote ogg vorbis, I will require users to post their music in
this format.

For versions of Internet Explorer less than 9, I'll use a flash drive
that can play ogg files. His name is ffmp3.
http://ffmp3.sourceforge.net/

But as internet explorer 9 supports the tag <audio>, I thought that
there might be a way to add this support to Internet Explorer 9.

Thank you for your help

Jerome Perret