[Vorbis] Hyphen in Vorbis Comment

gt codered12 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 06:18:41 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 01:55:04PM +0100, Ian Malone wrote:
> Hi, this is definitely allowed, what software are you using to add the tag?

Hello, thanks to both of you for the quick replies. I am using easytag
for editing the vorbis comments.

In fact, i was till now using mp3tag under wine (for mp3s), and it was serving
me well. But now i want to switch to a native linux client. I have tried
picard, puddletag, easytag till now, and only easytag seems a bit useful
to me. But now it seems, it has its own problems. Which tag editor would
you guys suggest?

Another problem is that i like having album artist set in my music
files, but it seems there is no official specification for that in
vorbis comments. Is there a workaround for that?

Thanks