[Vorbis] OGG compression optimization

Sevana Oy sales at sevana.fi
Sat Aug 27 11:34:02 PDT 2011

PESQ comparison is related to AQuA Voice, which is used in VoIP, PSTN and
mobile call quality assessment, because PESQ is an ITU-T standard that AQuA
tends to compete with in voice quality evaluation.

We have done testing internally based on files represented here
http://ff123.net/samples.html We have also tried to collect listening test
information and sample files, but as we developed the concept only this year
we didn't make a good study yet. Any resources where we can find materials
for the study are greatly appreciated!

So far, what we have discovered is that this approach does optimize audio
compression at least used for MP3 players, car players, streaming,
podcasting and f.e. long recordings.

We welcome questions and will be happy to provide as much information as you
request.

Thank you!