[Vorbis] OGG compression optimization

Sevana Oy sales at sevana.fi
Sat Aug 27 10:21:53 PDT 2011

Some algorithms are patented, but AQuA has no royal tee fees and the
approach itself is not patented. Anybody can do that optimization even with
AQuA evaluation, which is delivered with batch scripts on request.

OGG was used as the file format, sorry if that was a mistake. Of course OGG
format belongs to Vorbis.