[Vorbis] Simple Codec questions

extern.Johannes.Luber at elektrobit.com extern.Johannes.Luber at elektrobit.com
Wed Aug 24 09:05:56 PDT 2011

Thanks to you both Monty and Charles,

Your answer have been very helpful for me. It sounds like Vorbis is suitable for my purposes. We will do further investigation and I'll get back to you if necessary.

Regarding Opus, I've looked at xiph.org, but I haven't seen any mention of it. Can you please provide me a link?

Best regards,
Johannes Luber