[Vorbis] Complete list of possible ogginfo warning and error messages

Kal Sze swordangel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 00:33:12 PDT 2010

Hello,

I want to check my collection of hundreds of ogg files for potential
problems. As far as I know, "ogginfo -v" is as comprehensive as it gets.
However, using the "-v" option causes the output to be VERY VERY long when
there are hundreds of files to check. I need a way to skim the output and
only look at warnings and errors. In order to do that I need to know the
complete list of warnings and errors that can be output by ogginfo. Does
anybody have that list handy? Are they *all* contained in the ogginfo2.c
source code file? I see a lot of warning-related or error-related strings in
there, but I can't be sure that there are not more strings borrowed from
other source files.

Cheers,
Kal