[Vorbis] Installation of XiphQT component in Snow Leopard

Philip Tyler philtyler at o2.co.uk
Mon Oct 26 15:45:59 PDT 2009

Hi

I installed the XiphQT component into a folder I made called
"Components" inside my user "Library" folder.

So far I can report it works and I have been able to play an ogg
embedded audio file in a web page using QT.

I was just wondering if the XiphQT component would still work if
installed into the QuickTime folder in the main Library folder where
component items such as Lame, Flip4Mac and Perian are kept?

It would seem a neater way of keeping all these together in one place?

Regards

Phil