[Vorbis] Floor1 X axis frequency units?

Jesús Díaz Vico jesus.diaz.vico at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 14:22:54 PST 2009

Hello,

I was printing some Floor1 X values from a test audio file, and the values
that I've obtained look mostly like the following:

[23,33,46,65,79,93,111,130,158,186,220,260,312,372,464,556,750,1024] => For
long blocks
[8,16,33,70,128] => For short blocks

Obviously they are not in Hz, so, could someone please tell me what is the
unit used? In the specs it's said that the Floor1 X axis uses a linear
frequency range, but I haven't been able to find or figure out the units,
may be I have been looking in the wrong places.

Thank you all.

--
Jesús Díaz Vico