[Vorbis] Android App?

Pete Harlow peter.harlow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 11:29:05 PST 2009

One of the things that annoys me about my current mobile phone is that I
cannot use it to play music (naturally all encoded as Ogg Vorbis) as the
phone only supports proprietary formats.

I wonder if things will be any better with phones using the Android platform
- whether anyone has plans to make an open format based player for it and
whether there will be any restrictions uploading such an app to commercial
phones?

Regards,
--
Peter Harlow

Catnip Controls - Manage the world from your Web Browser
http://www.catnip.co.uk/controls/