[Vorbis] Vorbis libraries

Blake Rollins blake.g.rollins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:38:51 PDT 2009

Ok, I was able to compile the libs in the libvorbis-1.2.0/win32 folder, and
it gave me names like "vorbis_static_d.lib", so I renamed it "vorbis.lib".
(that's what it should be, right?) The projects in the VS2005 folder wouldnt
compile, so I hope I compiled the rights libs. I now have 4 libs-
vorbis.lib, vorbisfile.lib, vorbisenc.lib, and ogg.lib.