[Vorbis] [Fwd: Re: Ogg Vorbis components and installation using Windows Installer]

Alasdair King alasdairking at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 06:53:52 PDT 2008

OK, make a minor change: now, you can decide to make Windows Media
Player the default application for Ogg, Oga, Flac, Speex and Ogv
during installation, with "associate with WMP" being the default - in
the installer. You can also amend whether the association is made at
the command line if running the installer silently  or over a network.
http://download.webbie.org.uk/OggCodecsInstaller.msi

Any thoughts/feedback/bugs/tests I should run?

Best wishes,
Alasdair

--
Alasdair King