[Vorbis] Query regarding libvorbis

xiphmont at xiph.org xiphmont at xiph.org
Mon Feb 25 09:28:50 PST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 6:17 AM, Rajalakshmi Raghavan
<raji.contactable at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hence, I tried to alter the CC of the makefile and change it to the
> directory of the cross compiler instead of the original gcc that was there.
> However, the change did not get implemented, and further to that i got this
> message : The file /home/murugan/Desktop/libvorbis-1.2.0/Makefile changed on
> disk. Do you want to reload the file?
>
> However whether i reload or do not reload, the Makefile returns to its
> default settings.

You haven't told us what tools you are using, so we're blind men
feeling up an elephant.  But more importantly, the Ogg build system
fpr most [but not all] platforms does not use Makefiles directly; the
Makefile is generated by the Automake system.  I don't even know if
you're on an automake-aware platform.

Monty