[Vorbis] [Fwd: Re: Ogg Vorbis components and installation using Windows Installer]

Alasdair King alasdairking at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 15:51:37 PDT 2008

Thanks Ivo. I'm sorry, I wasn't clear:

I install all the files and registry entries for .ogg, .ogv, .oga,
.spx and .flac, as indicated in the NSIS installer. I didn't see .ogm
in there, so no support for that. However, I only check .ogg to
determine if I should set up Windows Media Player support though, so
if a user has VLC set up to handle FLAC files and nothing at all set
up to handle Ogg files then they'll find that WMP takes over FLAC.
Don't see that as likely, though!

Cheers,
Alasdair

--