[Vorbis] Tremor + upstream Ogg library

Timur Elzhov elzhov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 04:18:38 PDT 2008

Dear Ralph, thank you for reply.

2008/8/13 Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org>:

> The apis look similar, but the memory
> discipline is completely different so you can't just link to the
> normal libogg. Changing the code shouldn't be too hard though.

Please excuse me, but Tremor appeared to work when "just linked"
to the upstream Ogg :) The problem was in example from Vorbis
sources that I tried to modify slightly and link with Tremora. The samples
were decoded correctly but I treated them improperly. I found the Tremor
low-level API usage example in the list archive:

  http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/vorbis/2006-October/026513.html

So after correcting example the problem vanished :)

Greetings,
Timur.