[Vorbis] Stumbled on an FAQ error

Oscar Sundbom oscar.sundbom at swipnet.se
Sun Nov 4 20:23:14 PST 2007

Hi!

When surfing, I stumbled on:

I'm a music fan. Why should I be interested?

     Because Vorbis provides a high-quality format for you to listen to
your music.

         * For a given file size, Vorbis sounds better than MP3. This means:
               o You can keep your music collection at about the same
quality level, but it'll take up less space
               o or you can have your music collection take up about the
same amount of space, but have it sound better.
         * Vorbis already enjoys widespread player support and work is
underway to play Vorbis files on portable hardware.

The last bullet seems somewhat out of date, right? :)
I suggest something like:
	* Vorbis already enjoys widespread player support, including portable
hardware.

Perhaps also something about the portable hardware support constantly
improving, even though I'm not sure if that's true. :)

Regards,
Oscar