[Vorbis] Forward: [Plugin] some suggestions

b94303017 at ntu.edu.tw b94303017 at ntu.edu.tw
Wed May 16 22:54:14 PDT 2007

I couldn't contact with ogg at illiminable.com.

So Forward to You  :P

----- 從 b94303017 at ntu.edu.tw 轉寄的郵件 -----
    日期: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:40:16 +0800
   寄件人: b94303017 at ntu.edu.tw
回覆到: b94303017 at ntu.edu.tw
  主旨: [Plugin] some suggestions
    收件人: ogg at illiminable.com

(above all, pardon me for my poor english ^^")

Dear Sir,

Thank you for devoting yourselves to this program "DirectShow filters."

It's so far so good !!

I can't find your work schedule, therefore I don't know about the next goal.

Even then, I still hope you can support one more function that

"support for the Ogg Vorbis Stream."

Like Icecast , its server send out stream music.

So far, oggcodec for WMP only can play one song, then crashed(?).

No more stream received and no more music.

But WMP is still running, but mute. (since no more stream)

So, so far it only can play one song from the radio till radio change
the song(track)...

It means only played one song and it became mute... What a pity

Can this problem be solved??

you can test with the ogg vorbis radio from below

http://dir.xiph.org/index.php?sgenre=&stype=application%2Fogg&search=

http://dir.xiph.org/index.php?sgenre=&stype=Ogg+Vorbis&search=

I hope that would be succeed, and it will be marvelous!!

Keep Going!! and Look forward to your reply.

                            Sincerely yours,

                            exFREEzy

----- 完成轉寄郵件 -----