[Vorbis] example code with streaming?

David.Stehlik at CriticalLink.com David.Stehlik at CriticalLink.com
Sun Mar 4 19:56:05 PST 2007

Hello,

I'm looking at vorbis for sending live audio over a network.  This would probably be
running on an embedded system (some challenges there, but that's ok).
I've used the encoder example to get things compiling/running with sample data,
but it seems to file based.  Is there an example for streaming live audio?

A secondary problem I may be running into is the amount of time to encode.
I'll look into that next, but if there are any tips I'd appreciate it.

Best regards,
Dave