[Vorbis] Q: Tool to copy Vorbis comments to MP3 ID tags

Jernej Simončič jernej.listsonly at ena.si
Thu Mar 8 13:46:35 PST 2007

On Thursday, March 8, 2007, 15:38:57, Ulrich Windl wrote:

>> foobar2000
> Actually I was thinking about a command-line tool (scriptable), because the files
> to update are more than 600.

You should just need a few clicks for that - I suggest you first put
MP3 and Ogg files each in their own folder, add all to playlist, sort
by file path, select all, right-click -> Tagging -> Copy info between
files, verify that Source and Destination match and click Run.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

The only things that start on time are those that you're late for.
       -- Cayo's Law