[Vorbis] music.ibiblio.org: bad Vorbis comments?

al goldstein gold at gas.zipcon.net
Tue Jan 23 17:20:00 PST 2007

Thanks for your comments, Ulrich. I'm not sure I understand them, nor
agree totally, if I did. The bottom line is I'm all alone in this
enterprise and I just don't have time to improve the presentation.
I think the first thing to do is to complete the list of what's available and
list all the artists including links to the music.

Interested in helping with that?

Cheers...........Al