[Vorbis] Looking for player recommendations...

Charles philip Chan cpchan at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 21 05:24:00 PST 2007

On 21 Jan 2007, goemon at anime.net wrote:

> so basically what you're saying is iriver is back on your list for
> recommended players.

Yes and no. I prefer players that uses UMS out of the box instead of
that MTP nonsense. I am using a MPIO right now, but if I am buying a new
player, I will go for an iAudio. From what I can gather on
hydrogenaudio, they have the best sound quality.

Charles

--
printk("MASQUERADE: No route: Rusty's brain broke!\n");
        linux-2.4.3/net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_MASQUERADE.c