[Vorbis] Looking for player recommendations...

Gregory Maxwell greg at xiph.org
Sat Jan 20 21:18:19 PST 2007

I'm looking for personal recommendations for low cost flash based
players which support Vorbis (speex and flac support would be nice,
but aren't mandatory). Solid support (no weird limits for low and high
bitrates) is required.

I'd be buying a fair quantity of them to give away as prizes and gifts.

I'd rather purchase players which have native Vorbis  support rather
than buying ones which someone has produced hacked firmware for and
thus rewarding companies which produce players which lack this
support.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

The wiki's list of players is somewhat out of date. Of course, I'll
update it with any good suggestions made here...