[Vorbis] A Macromedia Shockwave Flash-based Ogg player?

Andrew Lentvorski bsder at allcaps.org
Thu Jan 18 15:43:33 PST 2007

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo wrote:
> No, I am not going to license J-Ogg under a GPL compatible license and I
> consider Fluendo's Theora implementation in Java to be quite useless in
> many cases.

Given your distaste for legalese, why not choose either the BSD License
(aka 3 clause BSD license) or the BSD with attribution License (aka. the
old BSD License or 4 clause BSD license)?  Both of these licenses have
been lawyer tested, and the BSD with attribution seems to match your intent.

I'm not going to go into the issues or my personal preference because A)
I don't wish to start a license flamewar and B) you can read about the
ramifications all over the web.

-a