[Vorbis] A Macromedia Shockwave Flash-based Ogg player?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 03:26:13 PST 2007

I pretty much agree with everything you said, Chris.  In fact, I've
been trying to get in touch with Adobe for a while to see what can be
done regarding Vorbis et al support in Flash.  Results, however, are
far from promising.

I'm open for any suggestion on how to get the action rolling.  Right
now, I am the one dealing with marketing and promoting Xiph's
projects, but in regards to big corporations, I have little knowledge
on how to deal with the matter.

-Ivo