[Vorbis] A Macromedia Shockwave Flash-based Ogg player?

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 02:51:59 PST 2007

Unfortunately, there is no such thing to this date.  Macromedia seemed
to have a grudge against Xiph's formats.  Actually, I've been trying
to get in touch with one of Adobe's developers working on Flash, but I
don't think they will care much about that.

For now, all you can do is contact them and request support for Ogg
formats (Vorbis, Theora, Speex, etc.)  You can check the MailOgging
project at //wiki.xiph.org

That, and being forced to use the java player until Adobe changes their mind.

Sorry about that.  It's not our fault.  Don't give up on our projects.

-Ivo