[Vorbis] Importing cds in OGG & FLAC in itunes/OSX

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:58:49 PDT 2007

Hi thanks for all your answers ( with some delay)

I was looking for one plugin in Macosxhints but couldn't, anyway Itunes is
too much a closed thing for me so , I use Max.app to ogg-encode

http://sbooth.org/#software

And VLC for playing Music , VLC is not the best to do this , any suggestion
for any amaroklike player for Macosx ? Soon songbird ...

AnyWay the Xiph quicktime components are really great , for example using
Imovie to export to theora is a great

--
Michel memeteau
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi at gizmoproject.com
Fixe : 0491886375 !!! APARTIR du 15/09/2007 -> 0811956494
Mobile : 0624808051
jabber/GoogleTalk : freechelmi at jabber.fr