[Vorbis] icecast

Steve srussell at innernet.net
Mon Apr 30 18:25:42 PDT 2007

Chris, I appreciate your comments.  My IE is new and is exactly where I'm having this problem.  So I opened Firefox and, true to your comments, the ogg streaming is not conflicting with the gif animation.  However -- refreshing Firefox does not restart the animation.  Boy, we sure are in the midst these days of a lot of incompatibilities and unpredictabilities, aren't we!