[Vorbis] icecast

Steve srussell at innernet.net
Sun Apr 29 09:35:53 PDT 2007

(Yes, I can reduce my font size.) Thanks for the great reply. I could use just a little further clarification, please.  I program with various softwares, so I'm not inexperienced. I do not prefer to require my site visitors to open/save files.  I would prefer to stream transparently for those who have an appropriate player.  These clips range from 2 to 7 megs.  So trying to put together what you and I have written, would you perhaps say that Icecast would be desirable for my purposes and would probably be fairly easy for me to set up, and that it would not require anything but a compatible player for my visitors?