[Vorbis] Command line tool for raising volume of ogg file

Chris Harrington (Personal) webkid at webkid.com
Sat Oct 14 10:06:18 PDT 2006

If you're looking to normalize a set of Vorbis files, you can use the
"vorbisgain" utility that will add a tag to your file, causing your
player (should it support ReplayGain) to play it louder or softer based
on your preferences.

It doesn't modify the audio stream, which is really nice. However, if
you're looking for a command to literally alter the audio stream, I
don't have any ideas.

http://www.sjeng.org/vorbisgain.html

-Chris