[Vorbis] October Monthly Meeting (2006/10/04 0600 GMT)

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Tue Oct 3 03:34:32 PDT 2006

I'd just like to say, it would be nice if people came to the meeting
too. It seems they are being skipped more and more recently.

I also cc'd the lists the original mail missed.

Also, here is the world clock fixed time entry so you can see what time
it is in your timezone. ie. 0600/6am GMT on Wed 4th October.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=4&year=2006&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Zen