[Vorbis] ogg files / burning cd-r

Nic Watson nic at ghs.com
Mon Nov 13 09:03:00 PST 2006

This is how I deal with it:  I use a Perl script to reencode my q7 oggs
to q3 for use on my DAP.  In that process, I use
oggdec->wavegain->oggenc to "manually" encode the replaygain into the file.

Since oggdec handles replaygain directly, that would remove the wavegain
step.  It would just be oggdec->oggenc.  I haven't tried it out though.

Nic