[Vorbis] October Monthly Meeting

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 02:20:01 PST 2006

On 11/5/06, Eugene Kotlyarov <ekot at narod.ru> wrote:
> I wonder was there made some decision about this?
> I am especially interested in this ticket
> https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/273
> I've used for a long time and it worked fine for me. I've uploaded to trac
> patch updated to current SVN source.
> Is there any chance that it would be applied any time soon?

Hi,

From the consensus in the meeting I assume the tracker will be
changing back to bugzilla--when someone's available to do such switch.

Regarding the patch you mentioned, I reckon you'll have to keep
following its progress, because at least I can't help you.  With some
luck, someone behind the project will inform you of how it will go.

Best wishes,
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves