[Vorbis] October Monthly Meeting

Eugene Kotlyarov ekot at narod.ru
Sun Nov 5 09:55:43 PST 2006

Hello

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:

> I'm being bold here by proposing what date the October Meeting should
> occur.  I believe this Meeting shouldn't be skipped like pretty much
> every other has been lately.
>
> I propose at the 4th of October at 6:00 GMT.  If everyone agrees with
> this date, please be there.
> * There are over 50 tickets marked as PATCH in the trac. Many of these
> are fix for old and known problems, and some are already fixed
> (sometimes in different ways) into Linux distributions (notably
> Debian) with custom patches, while others add new features. Would be
> nice if someone takes up some time reviewing and applying/rejecting
> the trac and distribution patches, so even other distributions/who
> build from source get the benefits.
I wonder was there made some decision about this?
I am especially interested in this ticket
https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/273
I've used for a long time and it worked fine for me. I've uploaded to trac
patch updated to current SVN source.
Is there any chance that it would be applied any time soon?

--
Eugene