[Vorbis] Where are the Portable Devices at vorbis.com ?

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Thu May 11 05:47:06 PDT 2006

On 3/23/06, Ian Malone <ibmalone at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've implemented a templated version now, so it should be ready
> for people to start putting the old information into the new format

<http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/Talk:PortablePlayers#New_layout_proposal>
Hankwang has been doing some more work on this on the Xiph
wiki, and it's starting to look quite nice.  Two things that would
help at this point would be having the icons hosted on the Xiph
server and (much bigger step I realise) a newer version of
media wiki which supported default arguments for templates
(at the moment entering a new player is a little unwieldy,
because you have to supply null entries for unused arguments).

--
imalone