[Vorbis] Ogg Vorbis on Intel Macintoshes

Michael Kwasnicki mkii at bossmail.de
Sun Mar 19 01:56:04 PST 2006

Dear Vorbis Developers,

I recently bought a new intel Macintosh and wanted to install the Ogg
Vorbis QuickTime component. Unfortunately it was not working. In fact
none of the PPC QuickTime components work. So I decided to download
the source code and compile it for myself. Unfortunately this also
did not work. It is because the source code uses Framework that is
olny for PPC Macs not available for Intel Macintoshes. So the linking
faild becuase of not matching architectures in the Framework.

Now my question :
Is there going to be an precompiled Intel version of the QuickTime
component ?
If not, is it possible to get the sourcecode of the Framework so I
can compile it for my self ?

Thanks in advance,

Michael