[Vorbis] file io and reading ogg vorbis files

Luis Cordova cordoval at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 15:42:39 PST 2006

Hi,
I am trying to find the specs for ogg vorbis but cannot find a complete spec
online, I need to know the format of the headers and what to look for in
order to sync, read, write, and manipulate the format easily with some
functions.

I know there are some examples of the code within the ogg vorbis dev tools
and there is a fileogg library that is mentioned but I have not seen this
elsewhere. I don't want to decode or anything but I want to for instance be
able to seek within the file and do some changes on the headr info or within
the audio compressed data packet.

I hope someone can point me to some useful things, thanks for your time,

Many thanks,

Luis