[Vorbis] Having problems with ov_read

Jeremy Henry jeremy_h at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 09:41:57 PDT 2006

Ok here is the breakdown.  I am trying to impliment streaming into our game
using openAL and ogg-vorbis.  In the non-streaming function when I call
ov_read on the file I should be streaming the buffer gets filled with the
correct data.  However, when I run ov_read on the same OggVorbis_File when I
read the buffer gets filled with 0's.  The buffer has not been zero'd and
starts filled with chode.  I even went as far as ignoring the OggVorbis_File
I create in a previous function, pass the FILE* myself and call the ov_open
function locally.  Still ov_open returns 0 indicating a successful open and
result is coming back at around 2k in data on the first pass but always 0's.