[Vorbis] FOSS, Science, and Public activism

Pandu E Poluan pepoluan at gmx.net
Wed Jul 5 09:06:35 PDT 2006

Haha, strike a chord there Kyle :-)

To Proclus: May I forward some emails selling some potions for male
virility? Or perhaps some pay-per-view sex movies to your mailing list? Or
some websites with hot chicks doing unprotected sex? No? Why? Surely there
are people in your mailing list who find such information interesting? Or
perhaps, since I love Italian food, what if I give my daily recommendation
of Italian restaurant to your mailing list? No? Well, surely some members of
your mailing list like Italian restaurants? If you, Proclus, do not like my
emails, you can use your delete button.

In fact, I think now I want to join your mailing list, Proclus, just to send
such emails. Maybe the members have the same interest as me. If you don't
like it, well, you can delete your emails, don't you?

Okay then Proclus, send me the list of your mailing lists. I promise I will
join ASAP and start sending those emails to the members of your mailing
list - which I'm sure some of them will find it interesting.

BTW, I know I promised not to send another email about this... but Proclus's
excuse is sooo tempting... finally I can find more outlets for my such
emails.

{p}