[Vorbis] One ought to be able to post what one likes to one's own list(s).

J.B. Nicholson-Owens jbn at forestfield.org
Mon Jul 3 18:34:48 PDT 2006

goemon at anime.net wrote:
> What's worse: this idiot's reply is a canned one, exactly the same word
> for word and character for character as on another list that this idiot
> spammed.

It looks to me like the owner of the gnu-darwin.org mailing lists is the
person you're referring to above.

I don't see how someone who controls the gnu-darwin.org mailing lists could
post something off-topic or worthy of being called "spam" on their own lists.
  The determination of what is spam and what is off-topic simply aren't your
determinations to make.  You might not like what you're reading on the
gnu-darwin.org mailing lists, but it seems to me that one ought to be able to
post what one likes to one's own mailing list(s).

Also, I don't think there's any need for name calling here or elsewhere given
what has occurred.