[Vorbis] FOSS, Science, and Public activism

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Sun Jul 2 17:46:56 PDT 2006

On  2 Jul, goemon at anime.net wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jul 2006, proclus at gnu-darwin.org wrote:
>> [... massive spam deleted ...]
>
> I can't believe anyone would think this massive spamming campaign was a
> good idea. I know some people in the community are a bit unhinged but this
> is unreal.

The topic is certainly of interest to some members of the list, relevant
to the topic at hand, and clearly not spam.  I am sorry to hear that
you think that the message was spam.

Please don't throw around the label of spam so lightly, because list
members should think of other members who might find such posts
interesting, and expression itself is at stake.  Let's be careful
with this type of accusation, which could be use to wrongly quell
discussion in our forums.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/