[Vorbis] possible bug using -q -m -M combination?

Geoff Oakham g at mbl.ca
Mon Jan 23 19:26:27 PST 2006

Hello,

I've used oggenc with these options before:

	$ oggenc -q3.0 -m 96 -M 225 somemusic.wav

But it's now encoding everything at 1.0kbps.  The compression is *awesome*
but the found quality is somewhat lacking.  Has something changed
recently, or am on crack (again)?

Cheers,

Geoff

Ps. I put the above example in the ifp-driver mailing list FAQ.. but now
I don't look so smart..

----- Forwarded message from Geoff Oakham <oakhamg at users.sourceforge.net> -----