[Vorbis] Re: Helix and unrecognised streams.

Aaron Colwell acolwell at real.com
Mon Jan 16 23:04:39 PST 2006

Ian,

I have checked in changes to the Xiph plugins to allow playback of your files.
I took a different path for fixing the problem. It was a little more invasive,
but I think it was a better path and I also fixed a few bugs along the
way. I only have the windows installer posted to the Helix site right now.
Once our build farm gets finished with the Linux plugins I'll post them
as well.

If you don't want to wait until I post the Linux bits, you can just update
your checkout. The changes are checked into the HEAD. Let me know if you
have any problems.

Aaron