[Vorbis] Issue with the VorbisEncoder

pavan kumar pavanchikkala at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 5 03:59:53 PST 2006

Hi All,

I am having problems in implementing VorbisEncoder for Symbian. when i try to play the recorded file, the sound is jumbled up and is heard like noise.
I have followed the encoder example given at libvorbis\examples\encoder_example.c. The buffer sizes have been taken inline with this example. I have printed the oggpage sizes while recording and playback. They are same. So i assume that there is a problem in the generation of the oggpages.
 is the sequence of callstack in the encoder_example can be used directly? or do i need to make any modifications?

I am attaching the callstack and the page sizes generated when i recorded an oggfile. Please correct me if i am wrong any where.

does any one faced the similar problem? can any one please suggest the cause for this behaviour?

Thanks in Advance.
regards,
Pavan.

  PS: My previous mail is blocked because attachment is  too big. Sorrry if you receive those mails later.