[Vorbis] Concatenating of OGG Vorbis files (again)

Petr Kopecky kejpi at centrum.cz
Fri Feb 24 13:29:02 PST 2006

Hi there,

I am trying to find a solution for the problem of contatenating OGG Vorbis
files. Yes, I know that this can be done by standard "cat" tool but in this
case there are generaly two problems. At first some of the players doesn't
seek correctly (e.g. amarok). And the second problem is that if I have many
files to concatenate (~50) then it takes quite long time for the player to
calculate song length (e.g. winamp 2.x).
I am using ogmcat from ogmtools but there are sometimes glitches in the
resulting file :-(

Is there any other possibility?

Thanks for any help!

Regards,